Sweet Potato Casserole with Marshmallows
When I was a kid, one of my least favorite dishes was sweet potato casserole, even with the marshmallows. Now, I absolutely love this stuff! Here is a super simple (5 ingredient) recipe for sweet potato casserole with marshmallows.
What You'll Need
3 (15oz) cans sweet potatoes, drained
1/4 cup butter/margarine, melted
1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
15 large marshmallows
What You Do
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Spray 2-quart glass dish with non stick cooking spray.
3. Put the sweet potatoes in dish. Pour melted butter over potatoes.
3. Sprinkle with brown sugar.
4. Put marshmallows on top.
5. Back 25-30 minutes or until potatoes are cooked thoroughly and marshmallows are lightly browned.
a blog about life and love in the home with DIY organization, decorations, arts and crafts , recipes, fashion, beauty, interior design, tips, savings