DIY Exfoliating Sugar Scrub Recipe

Just made (and used) some DIY exfoliating sugar scrub.  It smelled and tasted yummy and worked just as good as some I've paid for.  I just found a new DIY favorite!

DIY Exfoliating Sugar Scrub Recipe | Live Love in the Home
 Keep Reading for the full and super easy recipe!



Here's the recipe so you can make your own:


  • 1 tbsp sugar or brown sugar
  • 1 tsp olive oil, coconut oil, or any other oil you prefer to use
  • I also sprinkled a little cinnamon in mine, but this is optional.  You can also add other spices if you wanted, like peppermint or pumpkin! 


Mix it all together until you get a paste.  Store in an air tight container in the fridge.

I used this on my lips and my face.  Just apply, rub gently on your face and a little more vigorously on your lips, rinse off and you are good to go with smooth skin!

  Craftsy

0 comments:

Post a Comment