I tend to stick with somewhat of a youthful look when I shop, but lately I've been drawn towards more "mature" fashion choices. So, I'm going to let 2015 be the year that I decide to let my closet grow up a little more. But don't worry, I'll still look super cool :)
So, let's do a little shopping!
This post contains affiliate links. The opinions stated are my own and are not that of the company itself. There is no extra cost for clicking on these links or for purchasing these products, however, there is potential for me to gain a commission, should you decide to purchase. Thank you for helping me support my family and this blog!
1. Painted Threads Oversize Open Cardigan - An eye-catching pattern lends boho-chic charm to a sweeping high/low cardigan with a gauzy, semi-sheer appearance.
2. Love By Design Polka Dot V-Neck Sweater - Soft ribbing lends structure to a cotton-knit sweater styled with a V-neckline, dropped shoulders and a trend-right high/low hem.
3. Frenchi® Frenchi Shawl Collar Cardigan - A wide, ribbed shawl collar transitions seamlessly into the hem of a pretty cardigan knit from soft, chunky yarns.
4. Caslon® Shirred V-Neck Tee - A long, lean tee cast in a contemporary slubbed knit boasts dramatic ruching along both sides for figure-flattering style.
5. FOREVER 21 Midi Tee Shirt Dress - There's nothing quite like the appeal of a well-fitting classic, especially when it's as comfortable and versatile as this tee shirt dress.
6. Style&co. Lace-Sleeve Printed Beaded Tunic - A pretty print and elegant beading elevates this chic tunic from Style&co. Pair with your favorite leggings and riding boots for a knockout look
7. Style&co. Marled Ribbed-Knit Sweater Dress - Pair your fall tights and riding boots with Style&co.'s effortlessly chic marled-knit sweater dress!
8. XOXO Juniors' Cap-Sleeve Fitted Peplum Sheath Dress - Go from day to dinner in XOXO's fitted little black dress. The removable belt highlights your waist, and the cap sleeves flatter your arms to perfection.