The Holidays wouldn't be complete without the perfect New Years bash. I have put together a pretty much complete party planning list for a New Years Eve Party. Feel free to implement these plans into your own get together this New Years Eve.
- Create a guest list
- Create invitations
- Decide on your theme
- For the party I'm planning now, I have chosen the theme:
- Create your menu
- I love finger foods, so that is going to be the theme of the menu at my party. Here are some of the appetizer-type dishes that will be served.
- The drink menu is an important one as well. This night is the perfect time to get creative. Here are some fun drinks I'll have available at my party:
- Photo Booth
- "Don't Say Happy New Year Until Midnight" - you aren't allowed to say it until the clock strikes 12!
- "Guess how Many" - purchase a bunch of mini 2015 party favors, put them in a jar, and have people take turns guessing how many there are. (Be sure to count before you put them in :)
Have a Happy New Year!