Menu Monday - Week 3

Menu Monday - Week 3 | Live Love in the Home


Believe it or not, we have made it through yet another week.  Time sure does seem to fly when there is so much going on.  Between having some sick kids to care for and trying to plan for Christmas, I just about ran out of time in the day this past week!

To help save some stress, I have put together this week's menu using only recipes with 5 ingredients or less.  I prefer to keep things as simple as possible when my schedule fills up, so this menu will definitely help this week!

Also, I have put together this printable Menu with this week's items, so you can stay even more organized! Print out the menu each week and store them in a binder so you always have them handy.

Just download, here, save to your computer and print.  If you have any questions, feel free to contact me :)



MONDAY




Keep reading for the rest of this week's menu!



TUESDAY




WEDNESDAY



THURSDAY


Dinner


Dinner

5 Ingredient Steak Hash via Oh Sweet Basil

Have a yummy week!









+

0 comments:

Post a Comment