Crockpot Meatballs with Grape Jelly & BBQ Sauce

These meatballs with grape jelly and bbq are seriously addictive and so easy to make.  I could eat a whole crockpot full if I let myself!  My Mother has always made these and I carry on the tradition, making them myself. Now, you can make them yourself with this simple crockpot recipe.

Crockpot Meatballs with Grape Jelly & BBQ Sauce | Live Love in the Home

What You'll Need

  1. 1(32oz) bag of frozen meatballs
  2. 1 (18oz) jar of grape jelly
  3. 1 (18oz) bottle of BBQ sauce


What You Do

  1. Combine all of the ingredients in a crockpot.
  2. Stir until meatballs are well coated.
  3. Cook on the high setting for 3 hours.
  4. Enjoy!


Photo Image Credits: Hamburger, Grape Jelly (there's even an awesome recipe for this jelly!), BBQ Sauce

0 comments:

Post a Comment