Dreaming of a New Bedroom

I have way too many interior design dreams and not enough money in my bank account to make them all a reality.  Lately, I've been dreaming, both at night and during the day, of a bedroom suited for a queen.   One day, I will have that luxurious duvet cover with matching shams I've always wanted.  If you're my husband, and you're reading this, Christmas or my birthday will do :) Ahh, a girl can dream, right?

I just want to jump right into these pictures and take a nap.  One day, one day....

 

 


Dian Austin Couture Home "Neutral Modern" Bed Linens by Dian Austin Couture Home





Dransfield & Ross House Condotti Bedding by Dransfield and Ross





French Laundry Home Aimee Bedding by Horchow





Dian Austin Couture Home "Pure Pewter" Bed Linens by Dian Austin Couture Home





Callisto Home "Aura" Bed Linens by Callisto





Dian Austin Couture Home "Aix-en-Provence" Bed Linens by Dian Austin Couture Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment