Head Over Heels for these Headboards

The headboard I have in my bedroom is pretty basic - plain black and really not exciting at all.  So, I love to look at interior design photos for some inspiration.  One day, I may get around to switching out my boring black headboard for one of these that make me say "Holy crap, that's amazing."

Eclectic Bedroom by New York Architects & Building Designers Incorporated


I'm not sure where you can find this exact screen, but you can purchase this Mihrab carved panel | DE-COR | Globally Inspired to create this look.

Eclectic Bedroom


This next headboard is a perfect DIY project for me and the hubby (in my dreams).  But really, this headboard would be super easy to make, and you could even pick out your own favorite fabric to match your bedroom decor!

Bedroom

Have some old windows or know somewhere you can get them?  This recycled window headboard is pretty amazing.  You could pull of a cottage chic style room or put together a rustic dream cave with this idea.

Beach Style Bedroom by Grand Rapids Architects & Building Designers Visbeen Architects

This last headboard idea is my most favorite of all.  In this design, they have used a floor rug hung on the wall behind the bed.  There are SO many patterns, colors, and shapes of rugs which leaves you with the ability to create just about any look or feel in a room.  I love, love, LOVE this idea!  What do you think?

Graham & Brown Wallpaper and Decor

0 comments:

Post a Comment