An Eclectic Brooklyn Home Tour

An Eclectic Brooklyn Home Tour 

An Eclectic Brooklyn Home Tour / Home Interior / Cottage Style by Live Love in the Home


When I think of a Brooklyn home, I typically think of a contemporary flat-type style living area. I love this next home because of it's eclectic and cottage style nature. 

I love the random pieces found inside - especially Pedro the monkey, who can be found featured as the base of a lamp.

Brooklyn Brownstone

I love the geometric framework showcased above the brick fireplace.

Brooklyn Brownstone
Photo by Madcap Cottage - Discover traditional living room design inspiration

An eclectic jungle can be found in the bedroom. I like the mix of patterns and especially enjoy this wallpaper.

Brooklyn Brownstone

Be sure to scroll through the photos below for a full online tour of this Brooklyn Home.









0 comments:

Post a Comment