Write Your Little Heart Out

DreaminginBlackandWhite(4)

Growing up, I was the girl who wore her heart on her sleeve and the one who saved her words for a journal.  I spent many nights scribbling down my thoughts, good and bad.  Those blank pages, waiting to be filled, saved me and the time I spent with a pen in hand were some of the most comforting.   Life has gotten busy and I don't get a chance to write as often as I would like, but these beautiful journals have helped ignite some of the fire I once had.



Anthropologie Leather Sagitta Journal by Anthropologie


via Anthropologie Leather Sagitta Journal by Anthropologie



I Heart Everything Journal by Nasty Gal


via I Heart Everything Journal by Nasty Gal



Rifle Paper Co. Botanical Journal by Bloomingdale's


via Rifle Paper Co. Botanical Journal by Bloomingdale's



Neon Owl Bound Journal by Cost Plus World Market


via Neon Owl Bound Journal by Cost Plus World Market



Lost & Found Dotted Mosaic Journal Blue One Size House & Home by Anthropologie


via Lost & Found Dotted Mosaic Journal Blue One Size House & Home by Anthropologie



Feather Journal by Urban Outfitters


via Feather Journal by Urban Outfitters.



RIFLE PAPER CO Gold Foil Pocket Notebooks Set of 2 by Nordstrom


via RIFLE PAPER CO Gold Foil Pocket Notebooks Set of 2 by Nordstrom

0 comments:

Post a Comment