Redecorating with Anthropologie


Have you checked out Anthropologie? I am absolutely in love with this store and want one of everything!  I suppose I'll start small and decorate one room at a time.  Here are my picks for living room decor.  If you don't believe in retail love at first sight - get ready, because it's about to happen now!



My chosen coffee table:



Villa Coffee Table via Anthropologie



My chosen sofa:



Dhurrie Sofa via Anthropologie


My chosen side table:



Washed Wood Nightstand via Anthropologie


My chosen chair:



Kalver Armchair via Anthropologie


My chosen Rug:





Sand Waves Rug via Anthropologie


My chosen Curtains:



Appliqued Lace Curtain via Anthropologie


My chosen Wall Decor:



Color-Washed Circle Mirror via Anthropologie


I bet you believe in retail love now :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment