5 DIY Halloween Costumes

 

 

 

If you are anything like me, even when we plan to get it all done early, we just can't make it to the store until two days or so before Halloween arrives.  One year, I waited until last minute, only to find that the costume didn't fit and I only had enough time to put together something homemade.  Next time, I'll stick to planning it out a little better, and perhaps draw inspiration from these creative diy costume ideas.  My oldest son will get a kick out of the sushi costume and I know my youngest son will beg me to make him the ninja turtles one.

 

P.s. I still have yet to get a costume for my kids, so I suppose I should think about taking my own advice here :)
DIYHalloweenCostumes

 

The Last Minute Kids' Owl Costume by Alpha Mom is absolutely adorable!  Any owl loving children will definitely beg for this one!

For all the blossoming butterflies out there, the DIY Monarch Butterfly Costume by iCandy Handmade is a perfect fit!

Your child can be a fish in the sea - a jelly fish that is, with the beautiful DIY Halloween Costume: Jellyfish, by Style Me Pretty Living.

My son loves eating Sushi, and he might even be willing to walk around as it for one night, with the DIY Halloween Costume: Sushi by Style Me Pretty Living.

And for all the parents with children who want to be turtles, the Easy Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Costume by A Night Owl is just what you need!

 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment